CFP CM Certification in Brief
The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER CM Certification program (CFP CM Certification)
is an internationally accepted qualification in the field of Financial Planning,
recognized and accredited by the global financial community and organizations. It
is regarded as the Highest Qualification in the field of Financial Planning.
The CFP CM Certification course presents opportunities worldwide due
its presence and recognition in 23 countries.
The CFP CM Certification program is awarded in India by FPSB India who
awards the CFP CM Certification to competent & qualifying candidates
fulfilling the 4 E Criteria of CFP CM Certification program i.e.:-
- Education - A candidate must undergo training of the Financial Planning curriculum
of the 6 Modules of the CFP CM Certification course through an Authorized
- Examination - The CFP CM Certification examination is an online based
multiple choice examination conducted over a 2 hour duration (per paper) & the final
examination (4 hours) that demonstrates to the public that he/she has the required
level of competency to practice in the field of Financial Planning.
- Experience - The experience requirement qualifies work experience that is approved
by the Boardwhich the candidates may complete pre or post appearing for the CFPCM
- Ethics - To get the CFP CM Certification, candidates must agree to abide
by FPSB India’s Code of Ethics, Rules of Professional Conduct, Practice Standards
& Disciplinary Rules & Procedures. Careful adherence to these standards of professional
conduct helps turn initial consultations into trusted, long term consulting relationships
with clients and gain public confidence in the Profession & Certification.
- Financial Planning Academy (FPA) is an education partner appointed by the board
which offers complete support to candidates that aspire to pursue the CFP CM
Certification and meet the 4 E Criteria. For more details about FPA you may